Google Workspace Enhancements
Onna is now able to gather deleted data and files as well as archived user data from Google Vault quickly and easily (without the need to involve IT) to give you a complete and searchable data set in the 'true to Google' format with a workflow that simplifies the discovery process. Learn more about Google Workspace: How to Connect and Collect.
- You are now able to rename authorized connection credentials for enterprise sources and for cloud transfers. This feature will allow you to keep your credentials organized and help ensure you are using the right credentials when setting up a new source or cloud transfer. Learn more about Creating and Managing Authorized Connections and Managing Cloud Transfer Credentials.
- You now have better visibility into sync errors through sync informational processing notes. Learn more in Onna Processing Exceptions and Notes
Updated and New User Guides
Connect and Collect
- Getting Started with Sources
- How to View Source Audit Logs in Onna
- Onna Processing Exceptions and Notes
- How to Review Unprocessed Files in Onna
- Google Workspace: How to Connect and Collect
- Creating and Managing Authorized Connections
- Managing Cloud Transfer Credentials
- How to Configure and Download an Export
Preservations and Holds
Connect and Collect
- The error where users collecting from MS Teams were blocked from syncing any additional resources into Onna has been resolved.
- The issue in Microsoft Outlook Enterprise where CSV user uploads were failing to return results has been resolved.
- The issue where files (or their parent files) were showing as uploaded but then were unable to be previewed or downloaded has been resolved.
- The issue causing an inability to set up new syncs using the Zoom connector has been fixed.
- The issue when sharing a source sync with a user group leading to missing resources inside the source has been resolved and all resources are available to user group members.
- The causing failures to sync some data in Slack Enterprise have been resolved and syncs are now occurring as expected.
- Zoom recently deployed a patch to address the API errors which prevented Zoom syncs for from syncing new content into Onna
- The issue where files were being left out of exports has been resolved. Files with a file name larger than 230 characters will be truncated to 230 characters so they are included in the export. If a file name conflict happens due to this truncation, Onna will add a (1), (2), etc (depending on the number of conflicts) to the end of the file name so you're able to differentiate files.
- The issue when exporting a low volume of single messages that led to a missing volume has been fixed.
- The issue where export templates can be shared multiple times with the same user has been resolved. Export templates can be shared with a user one time.
- We made changes to improve performance of loading the Site Manager app. You should notice that the time it takes to log in is reduced.
- The issue where users of sites with two-factor authentication enabled were not able to log in and were not prompted to set up two-factor authentication has been resolved.