- New Date Custom Field
Users are now able to add a date custom field and search by that specific date. This custom field can be used to add date values to files that are not associated with the file creation or modification date. Learn more about custom fields.
Export Security Enhancement
Volume download links will expire after 1 hour. You are able to access your export after 1 hour by re-enabling the link.
Updated User Guides
Connect and Collect
- Searching Google Workspace Data in Onna
- Searching with Custom Fields
- How to Refine Searches Using Operators
- The issue preventing Zoom syncs from occurring has been resolved and data is syncing from Zoom as expected.
- The Issue upon export where parent files were incorrectly identified as family members even though metadata indicated the files were unrelated has been resolved, and files are now correctly identified
- The issue causing exports to over export and/or delay the export when selecting to “include all family members” has been resolved and data is now being exported as expected.
- The issue causing exports including .xsls files to export in .html format has been resolved.
- The issue causing large PDF files to generate incomplete has been resolved, and PDFs are now fully generated.
- The issue causing Smart Alert email notifications to not send has been resolved, and Smart Alert email notifications are being sent as set up by the user.
- The issue when sharing a Zendesk source with an external user, causing search results to fail to populate for the external user has been resolved, and external users are now able to search Zendesk data with results populating as expected.