- My Plan Data Summary Page
The new ‘My plan’ page, found in the Usage Metrics application is now available. This page offers Onna admin the ability to quickly check their site data usage at any time without having to contact support or your Customer Success representative. On this page you are able to find:
Learn more about the new ‘My plan’ page and the Usage Metrics app.
- Members with the special permission ‘Manage enterprise sources’ will now only see the enterprise sources they have an authorized connection for instead of all enterprise sources used by your organization. This improves the efficiency of your eDiscovery process by streamlining the connect and collect workflow.
- Enhanced security measures by limiting programmatic access to resources.
New and Updated User Guides
Connect and Collect
- The issue causing custodians added to an In-Place Preservation, using a CSV, with email addresses including upper and lower-case letters not getting added has been resolved. Custodian emails with upper and lower-case letters will now get added as expected.
- The field ‘Login brand logo URL’ has been removed from the ‘Admin preferences’ page as the Login page no longer supports a brand logo.
- An issue where very large copies (those taking over 30 minutes) might terminate silently has been resolved.
- Identity mapping is not supported for Box Enterprise and it has been removed from the list of supported connectors.
- The issue causing large cloud transfer exports, 1TB or greater, to fail has been resolved and cloud transfers are now performing as expected.
- The issue where the Group ID field in an export shows incorrect values has been fixed and Group ID values are now correct.
- The issue, when viewing search results in basic search or in extracted text, that was causing discrepancies in the highlighting of exact terms has been resolved, and now only exact matches are highlighted when searching for exact terms.
Site Manager App
- The ‘Add site’ icon has been removed from the Site Manager main page for all user roles except admin. A user must have an admin role in the parent site to see the ‘Add site’ icon.
- The issue causing ‘Smart alert’ emails to fail sending has been resolved and users will now receive emails according to their smart alert configuration.