Source Status Summary Page
We are excited to announce the first phase of the new Source Status Summary Page which will give you more insight into your source syncs. Here are a few things you’ll be able to accomplish with the addition of this new feature:
- See the status of data ingestion and processing so you’ll know when you can work with your data in Onna. And, the status is updated every second for the most up-to-date accuracy.
- Retry failed syncs as soon as possible with one simple click to keep your workflow moving efficiently.
- Monitor for processing exceptions and download any items with exceptions immediately so you can ensure you have the data you need.
During the first phase this feature will be available for sources created on or after December 5, 2022 as well as current syncs that are a part of existing recurring syncs.
Below you’ll see how to access the Source Status Summary Page. To learn more about the details you have access to related to source syncs please see our new user guide: How to Monitor Your Sync Status.
Access Status Summary Page from My Sources
Access Status Summary Page from a Workspace
- The fields ‘Last synced’ inside the ‘Source details’ panel has been renamed ‘Last processing completed’. This field will show the timestamp for the last successful sync
- Performance improvements for document preview.
- When entering a URL on the Login screen using upper and lower case letters, customers are unable to log in to their site. URLs must be entered in lowercase letters only. An error message will now appear to remind the user to only use lowercase for login.
- The issue causing users to loop back to the login page from the Landing page has been fixed and you are now able to log in, select your app, and access workspaces as expected.
- The Zoom connector will now appear under the ‘Enabled enterprise sources’ section in the Sources section of the ‘Admin preferences’ page.
- The issue causing the incorrect time range in the source detail panel when viewing the sync time range for Google Workspace sub source (Google Drive or Gmail) has been fixed and the time ranges are now appearing correctly.
- The issue blocking users from viewing resources in Google Workspace source when the source has been shared with them has been resolved and users can now view resources for Google Workspace sources shared with them.
- The issue causing sources bringing in data from Google Drive to perform a full resync has been fixed and resyncs of GDrive sources will now resume from the place they left off.
- The ‘Contributor’ role in workspaces is being deprecated. Users with the current role of ‘Contributor’ will now have ‘Edit’ permissions inside the workspace.
- We have improved the performance of exports when exporting heavy volumes of data.