Introducing the Resource Center
You can now access the Onna Resource Center from anywhere in-product to get questions answered quickly. To find the Resource Center, select the question mark in the lower right hand corner of any screen. From here, you can:
- Visit the Help Center to review user guides or other documentation
- Submit a ticket to our Support team
- View Announcements / See what’s new
- Visit the Onna Connect Community to view best practices, submit product ideas or participate in a discussion
New Site Manager Features
Inside the Site Manager app Admins are now able to delete sites they own from the app and update a site’s details. These new features give Admins more control over the sites they own inside the Site Manager app. Learn more about Site Manager and these features.
Faster Export File Creation
We’ve updated the logic to create the compressed export ZIP files, resulting in a faster compression for Slack and Microsoft Teams resources. This improvement also leads to more reliable exports by reducing the chances of connection timeouts.
We noticed the following improvements:
- 36% faster compression of Slack and Microsoft Teams resources that used rendering like attachments
- 95% faster compression of Slack and Microsoft Teams individual messages
- If SAML login is enforced, users will no longer see fields to log in using credentials.
- The ellipses button that gives access to more actions for Cloud Transfer credentials is now visible without hovering over the area, allowing for easier access to share and delete credentials.
- In the “User management” section, default sorting is now by name instead of role allowing for easier management of users.
Syncing & Preservations
- Dates are now validated when users manually enter them while creating a preservation.
- We’ve fixed the issue leading to Box collections returning processing exceptions for some resources even if the collection showed as successful.
- We’ve fixed the issue leading to Quip collections being delayed by connection timeouts.
- We’ve fixed the issue leading to Confluence collections failing because of server timeouts when a user collects large pages or spaces.
- We’ve fixed the issue leading to the Confluence connector not collecting attachments with a creation date preceding the collection’s start date.
- We’ve fixed the issue causing Zendesk collections including more than 100 tickets with the same timestamp to fail.
- We’ve corrected an error when sharing a workspace created using the API. You should no longer receive a 400 error
- We’ve corrected the issue with single files disappearing from the origin location when trying to move it to a workspace root.
- Advanced search now shows a file’s extracted text giving users more visibility when searching.
- The “Copy selected to” button now works when copying search results that are attachments to another resource.
- The text input field for “Parent source name” in Advanced search no longer detects a space character as a word delimiter.
- Users are now able to see all fields when uploading an advanced search template with several extension values, so they’re able to successfully edit the template.
- We’ve increased the frequency of processing exports, resulting in exports starting earlier.
- We’ve corrected caching issues causing the eDiscovery app to sometimes fail loading on Firefox.
Usage Metrics App
- The eDiscovery metrics CSV downloaded by admins now includes sources not created or owned by the admin.
- For member users, The eDiscovery section in Usage Metrics now shows only the sources that the user has access to.
- If a user’s role was updated from member to admin they are now able to see all eDiscovery Metrics visible to users with an admin role.
Site Manager App
- Users are now able to stay on their current screen when closing the “Switch Between Sites” window.