We'd like to share with you what’s new in Onna for this month. This article lists what’s new, improved, or fixed in the platform as of September 2022.
These are the new features you can enjoy in Onna starting from this release.
Microsoft OneDrive Enterprise connector Beta availability
We’re making our Microsoft OneDrive Enterprise connector available as a private Beta. This new connector allows to collect data from multiple custodians at the same time, collections from Microsoft OneDrive for Business easier and faster.
This release also introduces a new look for the source creation flow, with less steps and a cleaner UI.
If you’re interested in trying this connector, contact your Onna representative.
For more information, see How to collect from Microsoft OneDrive Enterprise.
Preservations support Microsoft Teams Enterprise
Preservations allow you to hold data pertaining to specific users from supported apps, regardless of your standard retention settings. The Preservations feature now also supports Microsoft Teams Enterprise, which adds the possibility to preserve channels and private chats from Teams users.
For more information, see How to use Preservations.
These are the improvements to existing features that you will see starting from this release.
Export email folder path
Users can now export the original folder path of their email data. This information is exported as a separate column called
Origin_Folder_Path in the export file, which increases compatibility with other eDiscovery review software.
Admins can see workspace and source names in Usage metrics exports
Previously, the workspace and source names were redacted from the export file when admins exported usage metrics reports—respectively in the Location and Source Name columns. Now, that information is exported transparently, so that admins can see the workspace and source names
Improved source ready notification email
We improved the source ready notification email to add clarity around what’s possible when you receive it. We updated the source ready notification email to add clarity about what’s possible. It adds more details on what data is ready to be searched and what data may still be processing when you receive the email.
These are the most relevant bugs and issues that we fixed with this release.
- Exports with large number of resources were failing when trying to retrieve child resources.
- Confluence resources failing to be collected because of Confluence file size limits were not logged because of an error. Now, errors are successfully logged.
- Microsoft Teams collections stopping when a team returned a
403error. Now, only the team returning the error is skipped, but the collection continues.
- Microsoft Teams collections stopping when the the connector didn't find an attachment. Now, attachments that cannot be found are skipped and logged but the collection continues.
- Microsoft Teams collections stopping when trying to collect a Just Me chat. Now, Just Me chats are skipped and logged internally but the collection continues.
- Microsoft Teams collections stopping when trying to collect a thread that wasn’t returned as
ChatThreadby the API. Now, those threads are skipped and logged but the collection continues.
- Microsoft Teams collections stopping when an attachment failed to collect. Now, the error is logged but the collection continues.
- Slack collections failing because of an internal memory error when a thread had too many replies.
- RegEx causing parts of text to be missing from Slack messages when they had @mentions in file comments.
- Slack collections stopping because of an incorrect conversion of the timestamp. Now, all timestamps collected are converted to UTC.
- Confluence connector collecting the entire space instead of single page entered by user
- GitHub collections failing because the API started returning a
nullvalue for empty descriptions.
- For folder-based collections like Box or Drive, the Copy results to folder button was showing even when users were browsing, causing the copy to seem stuck when users tried to use it, because there were no search results to copy.
- Wrong link in share notification email when sharing a saved search query.