- You are now able to customize notifications sent via the Integrated Legal Holds ‘Notifications’ feature with your logo. You’re able to do this in the new ‘Settings’ section of Integrated Legal Holds. Learn more about updating your Integrated Legal Holds Settings.
- When using the RSMF export format you are now able to include PDF files in your export.
- In addition to now being able to sort columns in ‘Smart Alerts’, you will also see an updated look to our Smart Alerts feature
Admin and members with ‘Audit log’ special permissions are now able to find more detailed information related to users and special permissions across their Onna site. Learn more about Audit Log Code Definitions.
Additional codes have been added to audit logs including:
- UA003 - Invite guest
- UA004 - User’s role change
- SP002 - Add special permission: manage custom fields, manage groups, view audit logs
- SP004 - Remove special permissions
Updated User Guides
Connect and Collect
- Getting Started with Sources
- Supported File Types for Processing
- Slack JSON: How to Connect and Collect
- How to Monitor Your Source Sync Status
- Creating Smart Alerts
Integrated Legal Holds
- Getting Started with Integrated Legal Holds
- How to Manage Integrated Legal Holds Settings
- How to Create and Manage Holds
Connect and Collect
- This issue leading to the reporting of 0 files processed across all sources has been resolved.
- The issue leading to collection of parent folders not included in the source sync configuration has been resolved.
- The issue preventing syncs from Dropbox Business have been resolved.
- The issue preventing some Slack Enterprise sources from completing syncs has been resolved.
- The issue preventing the completion of collections from Google Vault has been resolved.
- The issue leading to misreporting of export size has been resolved.
- The issue leading to unfinished export to show as finished in the UI has been resolved.
- The issue leading to Slack conversations containing customer emojis to fail to render correctly upon export has been resolved.
- The issue leading to an inability for users, with a ‘Guest’ role in Onna, to log in has been resolved.
- The issue, when viewing search results for a workplace, where the ‘Participants’ filter shows ‘None’ and doesn’t allow any participants to be selected has been resolved.
- The issue leading to members and active participants being missing from the details panel has been resolved.
- The issue leading to missing results when performing an identity search has been resolved.
Syncing & Preservations
- The issue when sharing a preservation where not all resources within a space are shared has been resolved.
- The issue causing deleted preservations to show up within the Preservation Filter menu has been resolved and deleted preservations no longer show up within the filter menu.