- It is now possible to collect data related to Huddles from Slack Enterprise offering you a more complete collection. Your Slack exports will now include the following metadata:
- Default Huddle message
- The person who initiated the call
- Timestamp-when the call took place
- Huddle participants
- Any conversation/messages that took place during the call as a thread.
Learn more about our Slack Enterprise Connector.
- It is now possible to collect both shared and unshared Canvases from Slack Enterprise. The new data you’re able to collect includes: Text, Images, Links, and Canvas specific Metadata
- We have enhanced the formatting options for Integrated Legal Holds notification emails. You are now able to include hyperlinks, bulleted lists, and numbered lists.
- You are now able to send acknowledge notifications within the Integrated Legal Holds feature more frequently: everyday, or every 3 or 5 days, leading to hold notices getting acknowledged in a more timely manner.
- We have optimized the RSMF export to be imported into Relativity using the direct load approach. This approach utilizes the .dat file we produce.
- When viewing a Jira file, the custom fields are now rendered above the activity section, allowing for better visibility of custom fields within the file.
- You are now able to add custodians to a matter (in Integrated Legal Holds) using the Microsoft Active Directory HRMS. Additionally, we have added more specific language for errors that occur when adding a new custodian so you are better able to understand and resolve the issue.
- You are now able to perform identity searches for both Gmail and Google Drive files collected from Google Vault.
Updated User Guides
Integrated Legal Holds
- How to Add, Send, and Manage Notifications for a Matter
- How to Create and Manage Notification Templates for Legal Holds
- How to Create and Manage Holds
- How to Add and Manage Custodians for Matters
Connect and Collect
- Slack Enterprise: How to Connect and Collect
- Slack Tips and Tricks
- Zendesk: How to Connect and Collect
- Zendesk Tips and Tricks
- How to Collect from Confluence On-Premise
- How to Collect from Jira On-Premise
- Four Benefits of Auto-Sync and Archive Sync Mode
- Tips for Setting Up a New Google Workspace Sync
- Slack JSON Files: How to Connect and Collect
- Top Onna Features for Targeted Collections
- Basic Search Queries for Common Scenarios
- Advanced Search Queries for Common Scenarios
- Top 5 Basic Search Tips
- Search Tips for Slack
- How to Search Conversations in Onna
- How to Manage Account Preferences
- How to Manage Sources Preferences
- How to Manage Configuration Preferences
Connect and Collect
- The issue where some Jira text was not rendering properly has been resolved.
- The issue causing an inability to select a sync type when configuring a new Slack Enterprise collection has been resolved.
- The issue blocking the creation of Zoom sources has been resolved.
- The issue causing gifs collection from Slack to render improperly upon exporting in RSMF format has been resolved.
- The issue preventing some Slack syncs from completing has been resolved.
- The issue causing some Slack syncs to fail due to problems with the conversation type has been resolved.
- The issue blocking the deletion of Amazon S3 sources has been resolved.
- The issue causing inaccurate information to be shown in the details panel for Slack Enterprise sources has been resolved.
- The issue causing misleading information related to custodians when creating a new Slack Enterprise source that is not a custodian based collection has been resolved.
- The issue where additional characters were added to the beginning and end of a document when exporting conversations as a PDF has been resolved.
- The issue causing an inability for Onna notifications to be cleared or permanently deleted has been resolved.
- The issue causing source sync notification messages inability to display the workspace where the source is from and an inability to direct to the correct place has been resolved.
- The issue where advanced search terms were not all highlighted in extracted text has been resolved.
The issue blocking users from ‘unfavoriting’ a workspace they have previously marked as a favorite has been resolved.