We are excited to announce the release of our new Integrated Legal Holds (ILH) feature. A legal hold is a process that an organization uses to preserve all forms of potentially relevant information when litigation is pending or reasonably anticipated. Onna has now integrated the legal hold process in our data management platform. This means that by using Onna’s ILH capability you’re now able to easily organize your active matters, associated custodians, and hold notifications inside Onna. With unstructured data being the fastest growing type of data we focused our efforts on including both Slack Enterprise and Google Workspace data sources in this ILH release, offering you an easier way to manage your legal holds. Learn more about our new feature in the article Getting Started with Integrated Legal Holds.
- It is now possible to deduplicate files upon export when exporting using the RSMF option.
- It is now possible to collect custom emoji reactions from Slack Enterprise. These new custom reactions will be collected just as Slack emoji reactions are currently collected; upon initial sync. Please note: If you would like to take advantage of this feature enhancement you will need to set up a new authorized connection. Your existing authorized connections can remain as they are. With the new authorized connection, your existing connections will also be updated. Learn more about our Slack Enterprise Connector.
- It is now possible to collect and render GIFs from Slack Enterprise. This new enhancement will allow you to export GIFs from Onna.
Updated User Guides
Connect and Collect
- Google Workspace: How to Connect and Collect
- Slack Enterprise: How to Connect and Collect
- Supported File Types for Processing
Integrated Legal Holds
- Getting Started with Integrated Legal Holds
- How to Create and Manage Matters
- How to Add and Manage Custodians for Matters
- How to Add, Send, and Manage Notifications for a Matter
- How to Create and Manage Holds
- How to Create and Manage Notification Templates for Legal Holds
- The issue preventing the creation of a new MS Teams source after going through the Oauth flow has been resolved.
- The issue leading to incorrect breadcrumb path when opening a Quip file has been fixed.
- The issue when collecting folders and subfolders from Microsoft OneDrive Enterprise where folders and subfolders are missing from a resources breadcrumbs has been fixed.
- The issue where the breadcrumb link doesn’t work when navigating into a Microsoft outlook source has been fixed.
- The issue where parenthesis are not preserved when loading a saved search has been fixed.
- The issue where Amazon S3 sources are blocked from syncing new files has been fixed.
- The issue causing some Confluence collections to fail has been resolved.
- The issue causing some auto-sync and archive Slack collections to fail has been resolved.
- The issue where some Microsoft Teams files failed to sync has been fixed.
- The issue causing MS Teams Chat syncs to suddenly stop has been fixed.
- The issue causing errors when collecting from Slack have been resolved.
- The issue causing some Slack messages to render incorrectly has been resolved.
- The issue causing a failure to correctly display mentioned usernames within a Slack file in Relativity using the RSMF export option has been fixed.
- The issue causing an inability to export from a search against all sources has been resolved.
- The issue where search results were not correctly returned when searching within a folder have been fixed.
- The issue causing search options to be pushed off the page when long search queries are entered into the search bar has been resolved.
Syncing & Preservations
- The issue where not all files are shared when sharing a preservation has been fixed.
- The issue causing renaming of data sources to not show up on audit logs has been resolved.